Executive Management Services, Inc. is now seeking full- and part-time General Cleaners in the Downtown Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Fairfield, and Middletown areas. All shifts are available.
As a Cleaner you will be responsible for:
• Dusting high and low areas
• Vacuuming, including edges
• Emptying trash and recycling bins
• Hanging trash liners
• Carpet spot cleaning
• Emptying and wiping ashtrays
• Wiping hard surfaces
• Cleaning window ledges and blinds
• Must have a clean criminal history.
• Must pass a drug screen.
• Must have dependable transportation (bus riders welcome).
• Must have a safety-first mindset and follow all safety regulations and procedures.
• Must have a high focus on customer service.
• Must be punctual and have excellent attendance.
• Must be willing to take instruction and be coachable.
• Must be willing to perform different job functions if there are staff shortages.
• Must possess a strong work ethic and be proud of your performance on the job.
Founded in 1989, EMS is a privately-owned and operated, national provider of commercial cleaning facilities management, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. We provide cleaning and facility maintenance to a wide range of businesses—from factories, mine operations, retail operations, and warehouses, to Class “A” office buildings, medical buildings, and laboratory/research centers.
Click "Apply now" to visit our website and submit an online application. Then Contact Shawna for more information and to schedule an interview.