Sorry, this job has expired.
$35,000.00 – $38,000.00
Executive Management Services, Inc. is now seeking a Regional Manager. You will supervise Project Managers, Supervisors, and Crew Members, and report to the Operations or Branch Manager.
• Ability to be on call anytime in case a problem arises.
• Review and control labor and supply cost for assigned account. • Ensure that costs conform to budgetary standard and sound operational practices.
• Attend all scheduled Staff and/or Operations meetings as required.
• Require professionalism from all crew members including punctuality, regular attendance, and pride in the quality of work.
• Ensure that company dress and behavior standards are met at all times.
• Maintain labor and supply costs within budget requirements.
• Develop a work schedule.
• Assign cleaning personnel to areas of responsibility.
• Indoctrinate and train new cleaning personnel.
• Requisition and maintain supplies adequate to complete assigned responsibilities.
• Prepare and maintain the accuracy of employee time sheets.
• Develop and maintain a good relationship with the customer.
• Ensure all safety requirements are explained and that personnel comply with them.
• Ensure the safe and proper use of all chemicals.
• Administer and enforce all EMS policies.
• Keep all equipment clean and in good working order; clean all equipment nightly.
• Complete employee evaluations when necessary.
• Recruit, discipline, promote, and discharge employees.
• Responsible for all reports and forms including but not limited to budget reports, accident reports, damage reports, theft reports, and supply orders.
• Inspect all work daily to ensure that the work performed meets customer and company standards.
• Resolve day-to-day operational problems.
• Resolve all customer complaints and problems.
• Assist where necessary in the completion of daily cleaning duties, fill in as needed when short-handed.
• Act as EMS representative to the client in absence of manager.
Founded in 1989, EMS is a privately-owned and operated, national provider of commercial cleaning facilities management, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. We provide cleaning and facility maintenance to a wide range of businesses—from factories, mine operations, retail operations, and warehouses, to Class “A” office buildings, medical buildings, and laboratory/research centers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.